Tuesday 10 October 2017

Vintage Dress Patterns Galore!!

I have to say that I have some of the greatest friends! One of my friends recently picked up a few vintage dress patterns for me in a local second hand shop. I think she only thought she'd picked up 5 or 6. However it turns out that each plastic pouch contained multiple patterns ... 16 in total!

They range from 1952 to 1975. They're AMAZING and I absolutely LOVE them all. Don't know which one I want to make first. However since I haven't actually dress made since what feels like the dark ages I feel slightly rusty. Well with patterns this amazing there is definitely no way I'm going to stay rusty for long!!

Here are the wonderful patterns. I've tried to list them in what I think is their date order of creation!

Cheers Then!

















No comments:

Post a Comment